segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2026

Yet so

 



been obsessively listening to this song and then reading the lyrics. things only björk would. thank you björk <3


I miss you, but I haven't met you yetSo special, but it hasn't happened yetYou are gorgeous, but I haven't met you yetI remember, but it hasn't happened yet
And if you believe in dreamsOr what is more importantThat a dream can come trueI will meet you
I was peeking, but it hasn't happened yetI haven't been given my best souvenirI miss you, but I haven't met you yetI know your habits, but wouldn't recognize you yet
And if you believe in dreamsOr what is more importantThat a dream can come trueI miss you
I'm so impatientI can't stand the waitWhen will I get my cuddleWho are youI know by now that you'll arriveBy the time I stop waiting
I miss you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

um texto dedicado ao mês de junho

 definitivamente 4 semanas de  funga-fungas rinites no mínimo absurdas dedos gelados, pés duros o céu, porém, extremamente específico a luz ...